When the actual idea for DGM Camp got blurted out somewhere, my first thought was “help!” Immediately after the vision for a 5-day MarTech boot camp started to become clear, I started reaching out to people in the Atlanta MarTech community for support. I’m overwhelmed to say that the response has been incredible. Atlanta is the land of #MarTech, and now we’re going to make Atlanta the home of marketing technologists!
We’re very proud to share our (growing!) list of amazing sponsors:
- General Assembly Atlanta – the 5-day DGM Camp will take place at GA in Ponce City Market
- Hypepotamus – the biggest tech news blog in the southeast is our media partner
- Atlanta Tech Village – my home away from home, the center of #martech in the ATL, and where DGM Camp was conceived!
- TechSquare Labs – Paul Judge & Allen Nance are not only about unicorns, but about training up technologists to build those unicorns.
- Atlanta TechEdge – The only Atlanta TV news show that focuses on technology and startups.
- SUPPLY.com – The hottest startup just west of Atlanta, SUPPLY.com makes sure its customers – mostly small businesses – are in the know about digital marketing technologies for their businesses.
- AgencySparks – Joe Koufman‘s “dating service for brands and agencies” understands the value of martech tools in the agency world.
We are actively seeking more great sponsors for this inaugural DGM Camp event. Just reach out and we’ll fill you in on the details. But that’s not all. Next post, we’ll introduce you to the people who eat martech for breakfast. They’re the folks who will be teaching you specific tools at DGM Camp.