I’ll be leading the second coming of the Digital Marketing Bootcamp this Saturday at General Assembly at Ponce City Market, while Vince Baskerville, head of UX at CallRail leads the UX Bootcamp and Chidi Afulezi, Co-Founder at aKoma, leads the Product Management Bootcamp.
The Product Management class is 10-12 noon, while the DGM and UX bootcamps start at 10am and last until 4pm, and include a great lunch. The folks at GA always take care of their students (and instructors!).
Here’s a few learning points that you’ll get in the DGM Bootcamp.
- Everything starts with your brand. Digital marketing is still marketing, and the first place you start in marketing is your brand. Where do you start with a new brand? How do you re-start your brand if you’re going to re-start marketing? We’ll dig deep into those types of questions.
- What does success look like? In order to know if you won, you have to keep score, and we do that by measuring everything, because if you don’t measure it, you cannot manage it. More importantly, you can’t change the result if you don’t know the result.
- The purpose of marketing is to reach as many of the right people as possible, and bring the highest percentage of them down through your marketing funnel to make them customers, and preferrably repeat customers. How do you do that? That’s the magic of the marketing funnel.
- In real estate, everything is about location, location, location. In digital, it’s all about content, content, content. We can make it, buy it, or earn it. Or we can do all three. How much budget do you have?
- Nothing hurts like a date, so we’ll get you started using your very own marketing calendar. Your marketing calendar will be your best friend and your most hated enemy, because nothing hurts like a date.
Are you ready? Join us this Saturday for a full day of fantastic fun and learning. We will laugh, learn, and love digital marketing. I look forward to leading this great class, and thanks to the folks at GA for the opportunity. Will you join me?