Last week, we shared all the awesomeness of our sponsors who stand behind DGM Camp, and today we’re happy to tell you all about the people who will stand in front of the DGM Camp students! We asked some of Atlanta’s best martech talent to share their wisdom and experience. We asked, and they said, “Let’s do this!”
Check out who’s going to be at the front of the room at DGM Camp bringing the martech #nofluff practical know-how, in order from left to right in the picture above.
- David Ahn – the “strategic hire” who was brought on to make all SalesLoft‘s awesome content burn up social media.
- Tami McQueen – the South African marketing maven who leads the marketing team at SalesLoft.
- David Caron – the CEO of DCD Agency, and an expert at video marketing and Facebook advertising strategy.
- Nikki Nixon – 2015 TAG Atlanta Marketing Technologist of the Year and Marketing Manager for Terminus, the hottest martech startup in Atlanta.
- Joy Ugi – fellow GA Atlanta Instructor, Digital Marketing Manager at restaurant tech startup Orderly
- Kevin Ekmark – the CEO/President of TrustWorkz, an Internet marketing agency built to give the little guys a chance. He also enjoys showing his local love via his site, The Trot Line
- Scott Alan Turner – The voice behind the No. 1 Financial Rockstar podcast on iTunes (and former teammate of mine at CWNP).
- Lawrence O’Connor – a student of mine a year ago, now Lawrence runs his own digital marketing firm and teaches Google Analytics on the side.
That’s a heck of a lineup, don’t you think? Thank you to all of these fantastic entrepreneurs, technologists, and marketers. We’re going to train up fantastic new MarTech talent together!
What about you…will you join us?