After last Friday’s epic Digital Marketing Bootcamp at General Assembly at Ponce City Market (which we’ll do again March 19th), it’s going to be a lot of fun to take what we spent just a few minutes on then and blow it up into SIX HOURS of social media marketing awesomeness. This coming Saturday, Feb 27, at General Assembly, I’m leading a Social Media Marketing Bootcamp. You can sign up here.
In this very fun and entertaining boot camp, we actually combine two other classes, so students get the total context of both Advanced Social Media Strategies and How to Measure Social Media ROI. Here’s what we’ll dig into on Saturday.
- Creating your social media strategy consistent with your brand
- Determining the appropriate social media channels for your brand
- Best practices for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, and your blog (yes, blogging is social media)
- Facebook & Twitter advertising primer
- What does “engagement” really mean and how do you do it?
- Creating your social media content marketing calendar
- Social media analytics & tracking
- Assigning a monetary value to each social follower
- Calculating ROI on your social media campaigns
By definition, since we’re focusing 100% on social media for an entire day, that means the class will be fun. I really enjoy leading this class because every attendee brings in a unique perspective and experience to how they can and do use social media to promote their particular brand. If you’ve been charged with managing your organization’s social media or you need to take your social game up a notch, this Saturday’s Social Media Bootcamp might be a great way for you to do just that.