I’m leading the Digital Marketing class at General Assembly Atlanta starting Tuesday Jan 27. The class will take place every Tuesday and Thursday night through April 2 at GA’s location at Ponce City Market in Midtown. The class is full, and we need a teaching assistant. While there will be an occaision or two to actually lead the class, the main responsibilities for the TA are as follows:
- handle administrative tasks
- coordinate office hours
- planning outside-the-class activities, including:
- field trips
- social events
- At least 1 year of industry experience (should not be only freelance work) OR former student of class who has worked 3+ months
- Fluency in all topics of the DGM course
- Approachable and works well 1:1 with students,
- Organized – ability to manage calendar, student progress tracking, class resource organization, etc.
- Proactive – takes initiative to make the program better
- Strong team communication skills
It’s a sweet part time gig that pays a flat fee for your time, and you get full access to the entire Digital Marketing class, which is quite a value. If you’re organized, positive, helpful, and have an unseemly liking to Google Analytics and spreadsheets, this one’s for you. Please DM me on twitter @kevsandlin or send me an email to kevinsandlin at gmail. I’ll put you in touch with the GA folks to handle the particulars.