A huge part – ok the only part – of customer discover is getting objective, honest, unfiltered feedback from your prospective customers, clients, and users. That goes in the realm of “you had one job”. The only immediate required result of customer discovery is feedback. Without feedback, you can talk … Keep reading >>>
Huge group at Pitch Practice today, despite the lack of Startup Chowdown! Maybe the food trucks brought everyone over…
We pitched. We learned. We networked. That’s my favorite thing about Pitch Practice: you really never know who you’re going to meet or what kind of new business they’ll pitch. We … Keep reading >>>
Small but HOT Pitch Practice today. We pitched. We learned. We networked.
Caregiver Communications, Inc. – Mark Shekerow pitched this new care giver marketplace. Think Angie’s List with reviews and ratings for care givers and other services surrounding caregivers.
Calypso Wings – Folks, this is how you bring a pitch! … Keep reading >>>
Bell Street Burritos couldn’t slow us down. We pitched, we learned, and we networked. If you’re a startup, you should always be pitching your business, so #practiceyourpitch! Here’s who pitched and what we learned.
- Matthew James – Mobile Shopping Solutions – app & mobile web site that geo-locates every
Great session of pitching, learning, and networking to start off the new year. Here’s who pitched and the lessons we learned.
- Gary Guyer – D1 Sports – an online exchange to remove the “consultant” from the process of placing high school student athletes in the proper recruiting channels for college
Another superb meetup of entrepreneurs pitching, learning, and networking. Thanks to all who attended and pitched. Here’s the pitches.
- Restaurant Report – a mobile app that shows you the health report score for any restaurant before you get there and eat!
- VoxelVerse – user generated &
(Cross Posted from PitchPractice.us)
- Bill Moffitt delivered his 6-minute pitch for Invisipon, in preparation for MIT Forum’s Run It By The Pros event next Wednesday.